mercredi 17 novembre 2010

16-10 PPD

Personnal and professionnal developpement, with Catherine on Tuesday was very interresting. She asked us to explain the pathway, according to us, between the end of our studies and our employment in an agency.

That is what my group has created:



Here are 5 agencies I would be really pleased to work with : 




 I like the way the uses a mix of patterns, drawings in their ads. This is exactly the kind of things I like to draw and here I can see how effectve it is. i like the tone it brings, lightness and humour.







I really like how they play on type face, mixing every day life objects to create graphics. Their view of life, how they conceptualise it and reinvente is really interesting to me . The website is very well done and interactive.




I choose this agency because I like the simplicity of their work. I realise that I have trouble selecting things I want to put in my work. I tend to want to prouve that I can do many things or think that if my work is to simple people will think that I haven't work enought.
This is a proof that simplicty an be very graphic and effective.



I really appreciate the professionalism of this agency. I had the opportunity of going in their office for a few hours to see their work during the openshop day. The atmosphere is very pleasant and I like the way they work. As far as I am concerned I believe that it is very hard for us to say if we like an agency or an other because their work is very wide but I really like the wat Naked present his work on his website. To me this is very important and I have been very surprised during mu research to see that some of the agencies'websites are very confusing and messy.
In short, I like the fact that on Naked website you can follow their pathway from the brief to their research, teir work and finally the outcome.





I like very much the simplicity, efficiency of their work. Why not correspond perfectly with the idea I have of design fo graphic communication : analysing, synthesize, understanding the demand and gathering all the researches in order to answer to the client.
AND GUESS WHAT? I will have the great opportunity of working with this agency for a while during term 2, thanks to my course!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire