dimanche 21 novembre 2010

21-10 V&A


Today, I have been to the V&A Gallery to see the exhibition "Shadow Catchers".

I 've realised that it was possible to immortalize the present by many other ways than pictures or drawings.
They presented threw the creations of  

Floris Neusüss, Pierre Cordier, Garry Fabian Miller, Susan Derges, Adam Fuss 

6 very interresting tools:

- Chemigram
-Digital C-print
- Dye destruction print
- Gelatin -Silver print 
- Luminogram
-Photogram 

I have discovered an artist I am going to follow and look for more pieces of information from now because his art really touched me.

This is Pierre Cordier and here are a some of his realisation.
If you want to know more : HERE.



Here are very quick sketches I made at the V&A


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire