dimanche 20 février 2011

Airside

My new project for this term is in collaboration with a animation company name " airside".
Click HERE to see their website.

I really like the atmosphere in their animation cause drawings are quite simple but very effective and they've found a way to convey ideas which manly are serious frivolously . The message is clear but has a touch of humour.
My favorite is this one:



After the brief, the two members of airside who where there asked us to pick up tree words in tree different envelops. I came up with this :


From thoses words, we are expected to create a 30 sec animation, a story board or a book. I feel very excited.


At the moment I am researching example of interesting animations, here are my favorites. It doesn't reaaly correspond to my project but the realisation is amazing.
Enjoy









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire