samedi 26 février 2011

Keep calm...

This is a poster I found on the internet that made me laught :


It was an opportunity for me to find out more about this famous "keep calm and carry one" I keep seeing all the time since I arrived in London.
Here are the informations I found on Wikipedia, click HERE if you want to read the entire article.

Keep Calm and Carry On was a poster produced by the British government in 1939 during the beginning ofWorld War II, intended to raise the morale of the British public under the threat of impending invasion. It was little known and never used. The poster was rediscovered in 2000 and has been re-issued by a number of private sector companies, and used as the decorative theme for a range of other products. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire